Create a Personal Campaign
The good work we do depends on you, so put your passion into play! There's no limit to the different ways you can personally help raise money and awareness for our cause. Whether it's running in a marathon, celebrating a birthday, honoring a loved one or organizing a trivia night, you can start your own fundraising campaign for anything. And you can do it in just a few easy steps:
- Choose a theme for your fundraising campaign.
- Set a goal and customize your campaign page.
- Spread the word and invite people to donate!
Here are some ideas to help you get started:
Get creative with your fundraising campaign!
- Celebrate weddings, birthdays, holidays, anniversaries or any other special day
Ask your friends and family for contributions to your campaign in lieu of gifts.
- Honor a loved one
Friends and family can visit, share stories and make memorial contributions in support of our cause.
- Run, walk, cycle or swim in your favorite event
Register for any endurance event anywhere and create an online campaign here to support our cause.
- Create your own fundraiser
Set up a lemonade stand, a car wash, dinner with friends, trivia night. Turn your favorite fun activities into fundraisers.
Start your fundraising campaign by choosing a type below.